Another first impression video, by Marly
Because 0.4 contained critical bug, here is 0.4.1 in the same day already!
- fixed bug where it was not possible to die and progress to the next level
- added bonus for completing level quickly
- added empty shells for reveolver, smg and shotgun
- fixed mod for flamethrower “cook items for fuel” not working
- ammo will not be picked up when carriyng maximum amount of that ammo type
- screenshake effect added when firing some weapons, to explosions and when player gets hit
- added 6 enemy types
- added 2 items
- threasure chest will always contain weapon on a first floor, eye on a second
- shop in a exit rooms on first and second floors
- first floor is slightly easier than second
- some enemy projectiles can’t be destroyed by shooting
- flames destroy any enemy projectile
- reworked room layouts
- room walls on a same floor have slight brighness/saturation variations
- few more weapon mods
- spyglass item now will work as soon as it’s picked up and will show enemy silhouettes instead of names, which can be seen through obstacles
- mannie’s mines are no longer explode from first revolver shot, but pushed away
- added keybinding for taking screenshots, which are stored in game’s folder
- displaying slot number and max ammo by pressing tab for carried weapons
- bugs fixed
- some things tweaked
I plan to release next update sometime around 1st September.
Next update will be focused on polish, challenges and unlocks.
Polish means tweaking effects, making more decorations, some work on overall level design. Visual and gameplay-wise.
Challenges and unlocks will add some goals and rewards. Simple excample - you complete game without taking damage and unlock a option to start with a paricular item.
Thanks for playing!
Update: That was optimistic, as post-release matters took some time, so new ETA on next update is “somewehere in the middle of September”.